Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
PSC acknowledges the significance of broadband Internet accessibility in the modern world and endeavors to ensure affordability for its customers in accessing these vital communication services. Proudly serving as a community partner, PSC actively takes part in the Affordable Connectivity Program, striving to guarantee affordable broadband Internet access for all individuals.
What is ACP?
The Affordable Connectivity Program, administered by the FCC, aims to assist households in affording essential broadband access for work, education, healthcare, and other necessities. This program offers a discount of up to $30 per month on Internet service costs for eligible households.
Find Out if You’re Eligible for ACP
To qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program, a household income must be at or below
the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or a member of the household must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income Internet program;
- Enrolled in one of these assistance programs:
- The National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
Applying for ACP
Step 1: Apply at https://affordableconnectivity.gov/
Step 2: Save and print your completed application.
Step 3: Contact PSC at (800) 511-4899
Please note that the information used on the online application must be the EXACT same information provided back to your Internet Subscriber to match your eligibility. Once you complete your online application, print or save your approval page with your Full Legal Name, Address and Application ID. Having trouble with the program? Contact the FCC Consumer Complaint Center (1-888-225-5322) or at https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/.